About This File
To refuel the tanker truck only put the cab into the fuel trigger. If you want to fill the tank only have the tank in the trigger. if both the cab and tank are in the trigger it will only try an fill the trucks fuel tank and not the tanker portion.
This is a truck pack with the following trucks.
- Tipper Truck Capacity: 48000 Capacity options: 500k, 1 mil, or 3mil
- Tanker Truck Capacity: 30000 Capacity options: 500k, 1 mil, or 3mil
- Slurry Spreader Truck Capacity: 30000 Capacity options: 500k, 1 mil, or 3mil
- Mnure Spreader Truck Capacity: 32000 Capacity options: 50k, 100k, or 200k
- Flatbed Truck
- Wood Truck with optional autoload
- They also have 3 tip speed options default, fast discharge of 100k, and super discharge of 250k
- Tanker Truck can haul any liquid that is in the folowing catagories LIQUID, SLURRYTANK, or SPRAYER
The trucks have the following:
- 4 engine choices
- color selection
- added work lights to the rear
- The slurry spreader truck has a 32m working width with a reduced usage amount on digestate and liquid manure.
- The manure spreaderhas a 32m work width and has a reduced usage when spreading
- Choice of 4 wheel options
The choice was made by me to not have a rear hitch and i will not add them to the trucks.
What's New in Version 22.214.171.124 See changelog
WARNING: Before updating please sell off all tanker trucks you own as with the changes to the tanker in this update i can't guarantee the tanker will work properly if you don't sell them before updating. If you are running the 126.96.36.199 version or a newer one you can ignore this warning.
- Removed 2 planes i had added for testing of an issue.
- Fixed a few issues i found on a couple of the trucks
- Adjusted the tip speed of fast and super to be 100k and 250k respectively
- Removed some useless xml parts that caused customization to make you reselect the capacity choice you had any time you customized.
- Readjusted the tip point for the liquid tanker as it would not work properly with some of the tire choices.