{Support}FS19_Triple Wide T4-40 Pack

ncraiders

FS19_Triple Wide T4-40 Pack

This is a modified T4-40 harvester and header setup.  I made the headers 16.7m wide and foldable.  I added potato and sugarcane to the beet harvester and made seperate headers for all 3 crops.  I added decals to the back of all the headers to help tell them apart.    I raised the capacity on the T4-40 to 60,000 and sped the working speed of the headers up to 12mph/20kph.

I made a separate T4-40 harvester and header setup just for cotton.

1. I lowered the price of the T4-40 cotton harvester to be were when the header is bought with it it is slightly cheaper than the ingame cotton harvester.
  2. On the cotton harvester there is no unloading effect from the belt as giants never ment cotton to be a loose product like i made it.
  3. I modified a semi trailer and a trailer designed to be pulled by a tractor to hual all the crops that the pack can harvest.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/25/2019 at 10:33 PM, PAPASMURFMODDING said:

HELLO  PAPA SMURF MODDING HERE  there is a couple of flex bars on the header that are in the air.

Thanks for pointing that out.  Here is the thing with that both those bars and the wires can act up at times.  it isn't something i can fix as  everything is setup properly on the header it just goes out of wack when folding and unfolding at times.  I have looked at it a few times just to make sure i didn't mess something up and everything is done properly.  I have even had it not move those part one time then a few days later when i am using it again the parts move properly and go back into the proper position.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...